Monday 7 July 2014

I Love Markets is Changing

From July 19 2014, I Love Markets is changing, an new website is on it's way
Since launching the I Love Markets website we’ve had a great time spreading the word and flying the flag for London’s fantastic markets and independent traders. Like any new business there have been highs and lows and after nearly 2 years in business we are now wiser as to what works and what doesn’t. Recently some structural & ownership changes have occurred that have lead me to re-evaluate how I Love Markets will operate and how it will be funded moving forward. 

As a result, I Love Markets is evolving and I am pleased to announce that we are in the midst of developing a brand new website and service that we hope to share with you soon. One significant change will be the removal of ILM Shopping, which will allow us to strongly focus on driving visitors physically to the markets, whilst continuing to provide a platform for traders, small businesses & markets to promote themselves. Our pop-up events will continue as normal. 

From July 19 2014, the existing I Love Markets website will no longer be online and you will not be able to log in to the website with your existing details. It is our intention to offer an interim service from this date and we will keep you informed about our plans to implement the full service over the coming months. If you have any questions or would like to provide us with any constructive feedback, which could help mould our future service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch

I’d like to thank you all for your patience and support during this time. 

Best wishes,
Katie Ingham
I Love Markets Director

No comments:

Post a Comment