Monday, 10 September 2012

Why advertise on I Love Markets?

Want to place your market, brand, services or products in front of a captivated audience? 

The I Love Markets is a community of market goers, fashion enthusiasts, designers, artists, makers, event/market organisers, business owners and traders all sharing a love for London’s markets and the wonderful things and places you find at them. On Facebook our largest age group is 25-34. Click here to see our most popular recent post.
As an advertiser you will benefit from being at the heart of our targeted community. When you advertise with us we automatically endorse you on our Twitter and Facebook social networks.
The I Love Markets website launched in May 2012 and since then we have had nearly 8000 unique visitors to the site. Currently 80% of our traffic is from within the UK with the remaining 20% coming from countries around the world like Brazil, USA, and Europe. Our monthly traffic is steadily growing month on month.
Average 30 Day View
Unique visitors:                                                1900
Total Page impressions:                                   8,807
Unique Page impressions:                                5,849
Average page views:                                          3.8
Homepage Banner: £70 per month (£190 for 3 months) 460x60 pixels. 

Sky Scraper banner: £50 per month (£130) for 3 months
Placed on all visit, recommended and event pages.
Recommended Sellers & Markets: £50 per month (works on rotation)
Recommended markets and business will appear on the homepage and also on the recommended pages for that area.
Link Exchanges
If you want to be added to our link page contact us. We are happy to exchange links with like minded businesses.
We're always looking to work with like minded people. If you feel our businesses can support each other, contact