|Portobello Green Market, destination for Portobello Rocks July 26|
- Reggae Carnival Vibes. As soon as you enter Portobello Green Market, under the Westway from Ladbroke Grove Station, you'll be welcomed by some rhythmic reggae vibes. Feel the West London love and bounce whilst you shop.
- Inspiring Designers and Makers. Jewellery designers , up-cycling and crafty wonders. We have stalls which will inspire your day.
- Vintage & Retro baby. Portobello and vintage come hand in hand. If you love vintage then this is the place for you. We have vintage from Italy & Europe, upcycled vintage, bric a brac & curiosities all in the line-up.
- Something Sweet. Yes we have delicious sweet treats to bribe you with! Traditional crepes from Sweet Something and Vegan yum-yums from the hugely popular Vegan Sweettooth
- Portobello Rocks! There are so many reasons to visit Portobello, our event is just one of them. Eat street at Acklam Village, find some bargains and have a rummage on the Portobello Road, visit mini Morocco on Golborne Road, antique stalls and London Charm towards Nottinghill...We could go on. See the video below for a real taster!
|I Love Markets why Portobello Rocks Video|
Want a stall?
Stalls are priced at £45. Last remaining places available for August 9 and Sept 13. Email us to find out more.